7 people are interested
7 people are interested
House Of Roses N The Dark is an extensive nonprofit organization that provides art therapy to PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other mental health classifications. We honor and support relative matters in the arts and mental health community and are recruiting interns for our Art Features project apart from our Gallery Of Roses Program. Our organization is seeking volunteers who are trendsetters, knowledgeable in public relations as well as possessing an eye for composition and attention to detail. We are seeking storytellers that have the passion to help us create impact through observation, analyzing, and creating strategies.
Volunteers must be able to commit 8-10 hours a week
- Create, manage, and execute day-to-day social media strategy, content, and campaigns across social platforms, email campaigns, and ads under the guidance of the Executive Director.
- Assist with a monthly editorial calendar for social media posts across platforms, assisting with asset and ad HORNTD content creation.
- Work with our team to research and develop original visual concepts and strategy structure analytically for social campaigns based on upcoming projects, releases, and relative trends that align with HORNTD programme and mission.
- Assisting with the research and creation of social media style guides and themed content pillars across platforms.
- Monitor, analyze, and engage with target audience within social media networks
- Assisting with drafting and research for communications administration and planning.
- Social media tracking, reporting, and monitoring media coverage
- Strong writing & research skills
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced and energetic environment and takes direction and feedback well
- Have an understanding of graphic design, and creating and managing visual social media content and audience development
- Keen understanding of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and interest in emerging social media platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and administrative capabilities
- Passion and awareness of different types of media including newspapers, magazines, broadcast, and blogs
- An eager eye for design in contemporary art styles, and editorial layouts and publishings within fine art
- Experience in marketing strategy concepts is a plus
- Efficiency on Google Drive and G Suite products
- Efficiency with MailChimp, Canva, and Adobe Creative Suite
Please send a cover letter, resume, portfolio platforms, or a link to your website to Latoya Bey, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
About House Of Roses N The Dark
1827 Schenectady Avenue,, First Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11234, US
House Of Roses N The Dark Inc. is a nonprofit corporation that aims to provide rehabilitation resources to individuals affected by trauma and wrestling with mental health challenges through artistic and psychotherapy interventions. Our primary objective is to support mental health communities, by providing diverse programs by utilizing outside sources within the arts.
Our programs are structured to promote the arts and propel mental wellness. By infusing the two we gear to help individuals to analyze, understand, or learn through their art. By intertwining artistic development, and art therapies, we are able to address developmental concerns that have negatively affected individuals long-term. We strive to uplift and encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds to aspire to achieve their goals by helping them acknowledge their self-worth and empowering them with the proper skills to be successful. This approach opens the door to heal through artistic outlets which can exceed traditional limitations.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 25, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Website Project Management
- Market Research / Analysis
- Background Check