Social Media Expert
Full Job Description
Goals of the Social Media Manager Volunteer Position:
The Michael Paul Adams Foundation needs talented Social Media Managers, initially starting at 5 hours a week and would eventually progress to 20hrs/week. Depending on company growth, the position(s) could convert to compensated position.
The Social Media Manager will be a member of the Foundation’s Marketing team and work directly with our Director of Marketing and Communications. This position will design and manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
Duties of the Position:
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
· Develop relevant content topics to reach the foundation's target customers.
· Create and / or assist with curating and managing all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
· Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating the MPAF goal and mission.
· Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
· Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
· Oversee design of social media graphics for all profiles: Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, Instagram, Twitter and possibly our corporate website.
· Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with MPAF’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels. This can equate to the Social Media Manager coordinating with various vendors when outsourcing Facebook Ads (for example).
· Analyze and report key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
· Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
· Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
Experience and Skills:
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, audio and video format
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
About Michael Adams Foundation
21289 West Glen Street, Buckeye, AZ 85396, US
To promote and expand the equality for those with mental illnesses, to promote judicial fairness and accountability, to assist in proving free or reduced rate mental health resources to those in need through community involvement and building a nationwide network of legal and mental health resources for all in need of our services.
To be completed at a later time.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 23, 2021
- Social Media / Blogging
- Social Work
- Must be at least 21
- We are looking for dedicated individuals who want to grow with this foundation as we are just starting out. We are looking for a minimum of 5 to 10 hours per week. You make and keep your own schedule.