2 people are interested
Fundraising Committee Chair & Board Member
2 people are interested
We are seeking a passionate and articulate individual to lead our Fundraising Committee. This will mean you will have a dual-title as both the Fundraising Committee Chair AND a Board Member. Must commit to a minimum of 1 year, but prefer at least 2-3 years.
Ideal candidates will be seeking a longer-term volunteer role, with strong communication and writing skills, a passion for fundraising and/or event planning, and the ability to effectively lead a team. Experience with fundraising and team leadership is preferred. This is a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and assist with a great cause!
- Lead organization-wide fundraising strategy and execution
- Select strategic goals for the committee with assistance from the Executive Director and Board Chair
- Lead monthly 1-hour committee meetings, both creating the agenda and facilitating
- Attend one monthly 1-hour board meeting, representing your committee as needed
- Brainstorm volunteer opportunities for committee members and post them on the volunteer management platform
- Send out committee emails as needed, and respond to questions from committee members
- Delegate fundraising and event planning activities as appropriate to committee members, while enthusiastically aiming to improve committee engagement and retention
- Assist with proofreading and developing email newsletters
- Drive progress towards achieving strategic goals with a motivational and lead-by-example attitude
- Ability to work and lead VERY independently, creatively adapting to address challenges as they arise
- Strong leadership skills and enthusiasm to drive increased committee member engagement
- Demonstrated history of being highly reliable
- Ability to produce strong, clear, and persuasive writing
- Experience collaborating on Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
Time Commitment Minimum:
MINIMUM 4 hours per week. However, some weeks may require significantly greater time commitment (~8 hours) based on monthly organization events, strategic goals, and variable committee challenges.
If interested, click "respond" and we will follow up with more information about how to apply.
About Inside Health Institute
10614 Beardslee Blvd, Suite C, Bothell, WA 98011, US
Our mission is bringing the model of integrative healthcare to all, because everyone deserves excellent health. Our vision is wellness for all!
We are a nonprofit organization that offers affordable counseling, naturopathic medicine and community health education programs. Inside Health Institute (IHI) was founded in 2015 as an innovative and affordable model of healthcare. We provide high quality, holistic care specifically designed to be offered to at-risk, marginalized, uninsured or underinsured populations (seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color). Our main office is in Bothell, WA and we serve populations in King and Snohomish Counties. Through sliding scale discounts we have given more than $30,000 in patient services. We have created unique community-based programs including the Get Fit Club, which supports participants with intellectual disabilities and their caregivers with a series of educational classes in a fun, community-building environment that focuses on health, nutrition, and exercise.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 9, 2021
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Event Planning / Management
- Orientation or Training
- MINIMUM 4 hours per week. However, some weeks may require significantly greater time commitment (8+ hours per week) based on monthly organization events, strategic goals, and variable committee challenges.