We are the Champion...s Committee!
Seeking enthusiastic community members and passionate advocates of the Phinney Neighborhood Association (PNA) to support the PNA, our activities & fundraising events, our neighbors and community. Ideal volunteers will:
- Be active team members.
- Be PNA ambassadors (staff info tables, make phone calls, engage with new neighbors/potential members, etc) to share what we have going on, and to gather ideas from the community.
- Share experience/expertise and respect others’ ideas/experience/expertise.
- Generate ideas for what we could be doing/who we could be reaching.
The PNA Champions Committee is made up of board, community and staff members, and meets (virtually, for now) on the 2nd Tuesdays, 7 to 8:30 pm, with a total commitment of 3 to 5 hours per month (including meetings).
Learn more about the Phinney Neighborhood Association and our volunteer opportunities, here: https://www.phinneycenter.org/volunteer-covid/#champions
About Phinney Neighborhood Association
6532 Phinney Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98103, US
The mission of the Phinney Neighborhood Association is to build community by providing programs, services, & activities aimed at connecting neighbors and fostering civic involvement in our diverse community.
Our programs include a hot meal program, a senior center, pre-school co-ops, before- and after-school programs for kids, an art gallery, and a Well Home Program including a tool rental library. We host community events throughout the year, including a Winter Festival, two beer tastes, a wine taste, a Day of the Dead celebration, meet the author events, a home design and remodel fair, Bingo/Karaoke parties, small community potlucks, a crochet group, concerts for families, and more.
Phinney Neighborhood Association6532 Phinney Avenue NSeattle, WA 98103
August 4, 2021
- Public Relations
- Social Media / Blogging
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- People 55+
- 3 to 5 hours per month, including monthly meetings