3 people are interested
3 people are interested
Conservation Opportunity is a new non-profit organization incorporated in Puerto Rico. Our vision is to optimize our platform to help students and the general public interested in the field of environmental conservation to connect effectively with different job opportunities, whether voluntary or paid, in order to help them in their professional growth. Additionally, we would like to start an environmental education program.
Currently we need someone to help us create educational material through 2D or 3D drawings that reflect the ecology of the island of Puerto Rico.
This is a volunteer opportunity (unpaid). However, you can use it for college credit or service hours.
Duties for this position can be performed remotely.
The chosen person will be working the following duties:
* Creation of educational sheets that talk about the ecology of the island.
* Creation of drawings that represent the fauna and flora, that inspire the conservation of nature.
* Assembly of drawings for publications on social networks.
* Creation of fauna and flora coloring sheets for children.
* Creation of animations of the drawings (not required, but we would like to find someone that knows how to animate).
About Conservation Opportunity
PO Box 1127, Hatillo, Puerto Rico 00659, PR
Our mission is to connect people with opportunities for growth and development within environmental conservation in Puerto Rico and the United States.
Conservation Opportunity is a new non-profit organization incorporated in Puerto Rico that collects opportunities within environmental conservation through our website and social networks. We help alleviate the fact that people have to go to more than twenty different pages to collect this information. We have the vision of eventually offering paid internship positions to send people to gain work experience with different environmental entities / organizations around the Island, since paid opportunities within environmental conservation are scarce on the island.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 26, 2021
- Environmental Education
- We can work with your schedule. Depending on your availability, we may have weekly meetings of approximately 1 hour to discuss project progress.
- Basic experience in one or more of the following: general knowledge of graphic design, digital drawing, 2D or 3D animation creation skills, computing / computer skills, and / or willingness to learn.