Volunteers to mentor 5-16 year old boys and girls. Volunteers dedicate 2 hours a week or 8 hours a month, for one year. Volunteers select the activity 3 out of the 4 weeks, with the 4th week being a group activity planned by the Volunteer Center for all Big and Little Buddies. Activities do not need to involve money, it can be going to the beach, the library, the park, the grocery store. The idea is to show the little buddy there is more to life then they are presently seeing. We need mentors immediately.
- Child Welfare
- Youth Services
- Environmental Science
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours each month
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events ?ssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Gleaning Coordinator
- Food Bank...
- Furnishing Coordinator for...
- Carolina Canines for Therapy...
- Food Bank needs Drivers