57 people are interested
Kitty Cat Cuddlers
ORGANIZATION: WHISKERS & TAILS RESCUE FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
57 people are interested
One of the most important things that WHISKERS & TAILS RESCUE FOUNDATIONdoes is save friendly cats & kittens from the streets and provide them a safe and loving home until they are ready for adoption. But it doesn't just stop there. One of the other important tasks is that once our cats go up for adoption and are placed in our PetSmart Adoption center is making sure our cats getting plenty of out of cage play time, continued socialization, and lots of love.
Some duties would include;
- Caring for the cats:
- Socializing and playing with all of our cats & kittens located in the PetSmart Adoption Center.
- Light Cleaning as needed:
- Making sure that our cat's cages are kept clean. This would be dumping litter boxes if dirty, making sure their beds are clean and replacing any that are dirty, and making sure that they have the appropriate amount of food and clean water. Light sweeping. (There are only 6 cages in our adoption center!)
- Greeting any potential pet parents / visitors:
- Providing a welcoming and friendly environment to any potential pet parents that come into the adoption room during your shift. This would include answering any basic adoption process questions, talking about the background of the cats located at the adoption center and the mission of Whiskers & Tails Rescue Foundation. (Due to Covid 19, the adoption room will be closed to all except for volunteers & scheduled visitors.)
Want to know more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a volunteer application at https://www.whiskersandtailsfoundation.org/info/display?PageID=16840
About WHISKERS & TAILS RESCUE FOUNDATION
P.O. Box 221014, CHICAGO, IL 60622, US
Whiskers & Tails Rescue Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to reducing the suffering and overpopulation of feral and stray free roaming community cats through practicing Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR). We also practice Trap-Neuter-Adopt (TNA) to any adoptable cat. We believe, as a community, it is our obligation to come together and be the difference in community cats’ lives.
The Whiskers and Tails Rescue Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that practices and promotes the humane treatment of feral and stray free roaming cats. Our mission is to help educate and work with the community to practice TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return). Resulting in a lower cat population and fewer euthanasia rates. We also practice TNA (Trap-Neuter-Adopt) to any adoptable cat.
2665 North Elston AvenuePetSmart Adoption CenterChicago, IL 60647
December 13, 2022
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must do at least one (1) 2 hour shift per week
- Must be reliable. Must love animals. Must be fully vaccinated.