12 people are interested
Social Media Nonprofit Engagement
ORGANIZATION: PIONERO PHILANTHROPY INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
Pionero Philanthropy supports grassroots nonprofits in creating a brighter future for Guatemalan communities by guiding donors on their philanthropic journey. We are looking for an enthusiastic intern that can help to maintain our social media profiles active through engagement.
Our Community Engagement Intern will actively interact with our partner’s profiles on social media and will help create interactive engagement for our Facebook group "Guatemala NGO Network" where we share tips and exchange information with people working in the philanthropy field in Guatemala.
Responsibilities include :
- Engage with Pionero Philanthropy’s partner nonprofits and other Guatemalan nonprofits through social media.
- Write 1 weekly engaging post for our Facebook group "Guatemala NGO Network"
- Gain valuable experience and professional development in community engagement in a nonprofit environment
- Work with a dynamic international team (your main supervisor will be our Communications Director, Zita)
More opportunities with PIONERO PHILANTHROPY INC1 Review
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About PIONERO PHILANTHROPY INC
4618 SEAGRAPE DR, LAUD BY SEA, FL 33308, US
Our MISSION is to support grassroots nonprofits in creating a brighter future for Guatemalan communities by guiding donors on their philanthropic journey, making a meaningful and lasting impact. Our VISION is to be the industry leader and trailblazer for the philanthropy sector in Central America. To have a proven track record of creating meaningful outcomes.
Complete and independently verified information on the nonprofit environment in Guatemala simply does not exist, until now.
Pionero Philanthropy, is more than a Philanthropy Consultancy, we are turning into the data authority on the nonprofit environment in Guatemala. We are currently building an interactive map and database of ALL nonprofits in Guatemala that fit our criteria.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 22, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of three month’s commitment, and a 4 hour commitment per week. This is a remote position and can be done from home.
- - Excellent English and Spanish knowledge - Good at communicating -Knowledge and interest in the Guatemalan Nonprofits - Enthusiasm for the values of Pionero Philanthropy: trustworthy, locally engaged and meaningful partnerships