- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Content Strategist Volunteer, Nature Counter, CrowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Nature Counter by CrowdDoing is seeking virtual volunteers to help us to help everyone living in cities and suburbs to get enough nature dose to achieve their productivity, mental health and wellbeing goals.. Learn much more than you ever knew you could know about "forest bathing", "attention restoration theory", "eco-therapy", "biophelia", "nature deficit disorder reduction", "contextual nootropics" and so much more! #mentalhealth#wellbeing#virtualvolunteering#reactjs#iphoneapp#androidapp, #sustainability#hiking#outdoors
You can see benefits of time in the park put on Nature Counter's linkedin page here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nature-counter-by-crowddoing_forestbathing-naturedose-attentionrestorationtheory-activity-6805531019593302016-1hnd, You can see more background on our Nature Counter team here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nature-counter-by-crowddoing_forestbathing-naturedose-attentionrestorationtheory-activity-6805531019593302016-1hnd. You can see a post about how just 30 minutes a week in nature reduces the chance of depression by 7%.Another example of how we’ve posted about nature dose and clarity- https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6809578558365822976. Nature dose and rumination reduction- https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6809578009121714176. You can see a post on eco-therapy and cortisol reduction here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bobbyfishkin_forestbathing-naturedose-ecotherapy-activity-6809579568643620864-V84W.
Benefits by Time in Nature:
- 15 Minutes in Nature
- Decrease in pulse rate by 3.9%
- Decrease in systolic blood pressure by 1.9%
- Decrease in Diastolic blood pressure by 2.1%
- Lower levels of cortisol (stress hormone)
- Greater parasympathetic nerve activity and decreased sympathetic nerve activity. The sympathies and parasympathetic nervous systems work together to control respiration, digestion, and heart rate. When you are calm, the parasympathetic nervous system is increased, lowering your heart rate and respiration and increasing digestion. In a stressful situation, the fight or flight response is triggered, increasing the sympathetic nervous system to dilate pupils, increase heart rate and increase respiration, making you breathe faster.
- Feel more relaxed, yet energized
- 30 minutes in nature
- All of the benefits from 15 minutes in nature AND
- Increased attention span
- Reduction in depression symptoms by 7%
- Reduction in high blood pressure by 9%
- 40 minutes in nature
- All of the benefits from 15 and 30 minutes in nature AND
- Restored attention and increased attention and ability to concentrate
- 50 minutes in nature
- All of the benefits from 15, 30, and 40 minutes in nature AND
- An increased attention span with the ability to block out irrelevant stimuli and concentrate
- A decreased level of anxiety
- 120 minutes (2 hours) in nature
- All of the benefits from 15, 30, 40, and 50 minutes in nature AND
- An overall sense of well-being and happiness
Ultimately, you will ensure our web content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential customers.Content Strategist Volunteers Responsibilities
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
Mission Statement: CrowdDoing.world's Foods.& Herbs for Stress,Sleep & Anxiety Initiative aims to give people agency by educating people about their options with regards to their natural remedies for these aspects of their mental health. We do so by analyzing scientific research and clinical evidence, gathering new evidence through data science and citizen science, and recommending to individuals optimal combinations of teas, tinctures, and powders that can be used to achieve each individual's mental health goals. We conduct this research with the goal of allowing people to make informed decisions about their health and to increase access to healthy stress-coping alternatives. These healthy coping mechanisms can reduce reliance on harmful self-medication practices such as alcohol abuse or behavior likely to lead to opioid addiction. Value Proposition: Tinctures, teas and powders from herbal medicine combinations can represent better risk/reward ratios Through citizen science and data science over time we have the aspirational goal to meet and exceed evidence parity with regards to evidence of effectiveness for herbal medicines for stress & anxiety compared with pharmaceuticals. That mission is attractive for people to participate in as its an opportunity for global collaboration to create increasingly usable natural medicine for stress and anxiety. Each person can go upstream of their mental health challenges and adopt healthier coping mechanisms.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCkbEQX8PHh8k85BS0iIhsJJxADqdH3Kpn1PDbI1Uno/edit?usp=sharingIf you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 12, 2024
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research / Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours per week or 20-40 hours per month, Saturday morning 10:15am pst conference calls every week.
- Curriculum development project management interest.