- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
CrowdDoing Nature Counter Virtual Operations Leadership volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
CrowdDoing Virtual Operations Leadership volunteer
- CrowdDoing (a joint initiative of Reframe It and M4AFoundation) is looking for pro bono volunteers to help us scale our efforts to achieve Sustainable Development Goals in creative ways. CrowdDoing aims to recognize and realize the impact potential of social innovations. CrowdDoing Virtual Operations Leadership volunteers support systemic change goals by helping us scale our core operations. The object is for many more global volunteers to be able to collaborate in service learning and in micro-leadership through CrowdDoing in order to enable more people to benefit from social innovations that we support. Our scaling operations team will help us coordinate existing programs with new departments and initiatives.Our CrowdDoing operations department is looking for volunteers with a number of key skill sets such as:
- Program management
- Project management
- Communications liaison
- Operations support
- Operations planning
- Operations compliance
- Operations channel development compliance
Nature Counter by CrowdDoing is seeking virtual volunteers to help us to help everyone living in cities and suburbs to get enough nature dose to achieve their productivity, mental health and wellbeing goals. . Learn much more than you ever knew you could know about "forest bathing", "attention restoration theory", "eco-therapy", "biophelia", "nature deficit disorder reduction", "contextual nootropics" and so much more! #mentalhealth #wellbeing #virtualvolunteering #reactjs #iphoneapp #androidapp, #sustainability #hiking #outdoors
You can see benefits of time in the park put on Nature Counter's linkedin page here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nature-counter-by-crowddoing_forestbathing-naturedose-attentionrestorationtheory-activity-6805531019593302016-1hnd, You can see more background on our Nature Counter team here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nature-counter-by-crowddoing_forestbathing-naturedose-attentionrestorationtheory-activity-6805531019593302016-1hnd. You can see a post about how just 30 minutes a week in nature reduces the chance of depression by 7%.Another example of how we’ve posted about nature dose and clarity- https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6809578558365822976. Nature dose and rumination reduction- https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6809578009121714176. You can see a post on eco-therapy and cortisol reduction here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bobbyfishkin_forestbathing-naturedose-ecotherapy-activity-6809579568643620864-V84W.
Benefits by Time in Nature:
- 15 Minutes in Nature
- Decrease in pulse rate by 3.9%
- Decrease in systolic blood pressure by 1.9%
- Decrease in Diastolic blood pressure by 2.1%
- Lower levels of cortisol (stress hormone)
- Greater parasympathetic nerve activity and decreased sympathetic nerve activity. The sympathies and parasympathetic nervous systems work together to control respiration, digestion, and heart rate. When you are calm, the parasympathetic nervous system is increased, lowering your heart rate and respiration and increasing digestion. In a stressful situation, the fight or flight response is triggered, increasing the sympathetic nervous system to dilate pupils, increase heart rate and increase respiration, making you breathe faster.
- Feel more relaxed, yet energized
- 30 minutes in nature
- All of the benefits from 15 minutes in nature AND
- Increased attention span
- Reduction in depression symptoms by 7%
- Reduction in high blood pressure by 9%
- 40 minutes in nature
- All of the benefits from 15 and 30 minutes in nature AND
- Restored attention and increased attention and ability to concentrate
- 50 minutes in nature
- All of the benefits from 15, 30, and 40 minutes in nature AND
- An increased attention span with the ability to block out irrelevant stimuli and concentrate
- A decreased level of anxiety
- 120 minutes (2 hours) in nature
- All of the benefits from 15, 30, 40, and 50 minutes in nature AND
- An overall sense of well-being and happiness
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 29, 2021
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 5-8 hours a week, social media