- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Nature Counter Volunteer Technical Recruiter
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Crypto Impact Potential Volunteer Technical Recruiter
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals
Nature Counter by CrowdDoing is seeking virtual volunteers to help us to help everyone living in cities and suburbs to get enough nature dose to achieve their productivity, mental health and wellbeing goals. . Learn much more than you ever knew you could know about "forest bathing", "attention restoration theory", "eco-therapy", "biophelia", "nature deficit disorder reduction", "contextual nootropics" and so much more! #mentalhealth #wellbeing #virtualvolunteering #reactjs #iphoneapp #androidapp, #sustainability #hiking #outdoors
You can see benefits of time in the park put on Nature Counter's linkedin page here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nature-counter-by-crowddoing_forestbathing-naturedose-attentionrestorationtheory-activity-6805531019593302016-1hnd, You can see more background on our Nature Counter team here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nature-counter-by-crowddoing_forestbathing-naturedose-attentionrestorationtheory-activity-6805531019593302016-1hnd. You can see a post about how just 30 minutes a week in nature reduces the chance of depression by 7%.Another example of how we’ve posted about nature dose and clarity- https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6809578558365822976. Nature dose and rumination reduction- https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6809578009121714176. You can see a post on eco-therapy and cortisol reduction here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bobbyfishkin_forestbathing-naturedose-ecotherapy-activity-6809579568643620864-V84W.
Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Comfort in evaluating blockchain skills
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
he only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCkbEQX8PHh8k85BS0iIhsJJxADqdH3Kpn1PDbI1Uno/edit?usp=sharingIf you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 9, 2023
- Reading / Writing
- Computer Science
- Content Management Systems
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours per week or 20-40 hours per month, Saturday morning 10:15am pst conference calls every week.