Under the direction of the Life Enrichment Center's Program Director, and with the goal of providing safe, efficient, timely and friendly transportation, the Driver will provide transportation to and from programs held at the Life Enrichment Center (LEC) and neighborhood partners.
Education and Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED required or In process
- Experience with driving safety and courtesy
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to work alongside a diverse population
- Interest in or general understanding of the needs of low-income
- Must hold a valid Ohio driver’s license, insurable driver’s record according to the Life Enrichment Centers insurance carriers, and have reliable transportation to work.
Orientation prior to starting is required.
About Life Enrichment Center
425 N Findlay St, Dayton, OH 45404, US
Serve as a catalyst for community change by creating an environment of grace that offers life building, life sustaining services to those in need.
Since the inception of the Life Enrichment Center in September of 2001, our chief goal has been to meet people of our community at their point of need - both physically and spiritually. By providing meals and groceries and by offering a host of practical programs including: Job Services, ESL, Computer, Adult Basic Literacy and Health, we aim to help educate our clients and offer assistance in their time of need.
GED preparation, Computer Lab, Nutrition, Relationship building, Bible Study and the semi-annual Health Fairs are just part of what makes our goals attainable. Also, the plentiful, hot meals prepared onsite may be a person's only meal that day. The groceries they take home allow them to prepare meals for themselves.
By taking advantage of these services, the clients obtain the desired end result; helping themselves.
425 N Findlay StreetDayton, OH 45404
August 3, 2021
- Bus/Van Driving
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Schedule — varies but schedules are only Mondays-Fridays, business hours