Nature Counter- React Native Developer/IOS Developer needed (Visual guide)
Nature Counter- React Native Developer/IOS Developer
React Native Developer Needed
- Experienced React-Native developer to build cross-platform app for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Able to utilize and debug third party dependencies.
- Able to build smooth UI and extend current functionality of existing code base.
- Experience with mobile application architecture.
- Aid in the development of end to end app design and CI/CD processes.
- Strong team player with focus on collaborative effort; a willingness to share knowledge and communicate across teams is vital.
Developor is for Nature Counter:
You can see benefits of time in the park put on Nature Counter's linkedin page here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nature-counter-by-crowddoing_forestbathing-naturedose-attentionrestorationtheory-activity-6805531019593302016-1hnd, You can see more background on our Nature Counter team here- https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nature-counter-by-crowddoing_forestbathing-naturedose-attentionrestorationtheory-activity-6805531019593302016-1hnd. You can see a post about how just 30 minutes a week in nature reduces the chance of depression by 7%.
Nature Counter./Biophelia Counter
" A recent study of 20,000 people published in the journal Scientific Reports finds that people who spend at least 120 minutes per week - that’s about 18 minutes a day - in nature are far more likely to report being in good health and having higher psychological well-being, as compared to those who don’t embrace nature. People who spent some time in nature, but fewer than 120 minutes a week, "were no more likely to report good health or high well-being than those who reported 0 minutes," the study authors found. "
120 Minutes per week in nature is also geo-locateable on phones. Have you gotten your 120 minutes a week at medium edose nature, or 90 minutes a day of high dose nature?
That is determinable by if your smart phone shows you in the park for how many minutes.
We aim to build an app that counts how many minutes in nature each week you have spent and reporting that back to the person. This is like step counts, but based on time in nature as walks through non-parks don’t count for the nature counter.
- - Participate in weekly discussions across teams and stakeholders on ways to reach project goals.
- Time-based nature benefits-
- 15 Minutes in Nature
- Decrease in pulse rate by 3.9%
- Decrease in systolic blood pressure by 1.9%
- Decrease in diastolic blood pressure by 2.1%
- Lower levels of cortisol (stress hormone)
- Increased parasympathetic nerve activity and decreased sympathetic nerve activity. The sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems work together to control respiration, digestion, and heart rate. When you are calm, the parasympathetic nervous system is increased, lowering your heart rate and respiration, and increasing digestion. In a stressful situation, the fight or flight (sympathetic) response is triggered, dilating pupils, increasing heart rate and respiration, which allows you to breathe faster.
- Feel more relaxed, yet energized
- 30 minutes in nature
- All of the benefits from 15 minutes in nature AND
- Increased attention span
- Reduction in depression symptoms by 7%
- Reduction in high blood pressure by 9%
- 50 minutes in nature
- All of the benefits from 15, 30, and 40 minutes in nature AND
- An increased attention span with the ability to block out irrelevant stimuli and concentrate
- A decreased level of anxiety
- 120 minutes (2 hours) in nature
- All of the benefits from 15, 30, 40, and 50 minutes in nature AND
- An overall sense of well-being and happiness
- A better, more restful sleep
- 150 minutes (2.5 hours) in nature
- All of the benefits from 15, 30, 40, 50, and 120 minutes in nature AND
- Reduction in feelings of anxiety
- Reduced need to ruminate on past events and focus on the future
- 200 minutes in nature
- All of the benefits from 15, 30, 40, 50, and 120 minutes in nature AND
- The feeling of well-being and happiness
Nature benefits we're communicating:
Performance on backwards digit-span (a cognitively demanding task that requires directed attention/requires the person to block out irrelevant stimuli and focus) significantly improved while walking in nature Maintain the focus staring at something on paper better during and after a walk in nature. The ability to focus was not only recuperated by nature, but was even better compared to before going out into nature. A faster and more stable pattern of responding on the Attention Network Task Cognitive performance especially for self-perceived affect was found to improve significantly more after nature interactions compared to urban interactions. Overall, BDS ( backwards digit span) performance improved on average by 0.75 (SD = 2.11) points from pre- to post-nature interactions and 0.29 (SD = 2.19) BDS points from pre- to post urban environment interactions. Reduce the population prevalence of depression and high blood pressure by up to 7% and 9% respectively. A lower rates of depression and of high blood pressure. 3.9% decrease in pulse rate. Systolic blood pressure was lower (1.9% decrease). Diastolic blood pressure was lower (2.1% decrease). good reported health and high subjective wellbeing lower concentrations of cortisol, lower pulse rate, lower blood pressure, greater parasympathetic nerve activity, and lower sympathetic nerve activity walking leads to improved psychological state, reduced state-anxiety and perceived stress
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 27, 2021
- Website Programming
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mobile Programming
- Software Development
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training