7 people are interested
Junior Executive Assistant
7 people are interested
The Junior Executive Assistant supports the Executive Director, Executive Assistant, and Executive Director Team activities by providing administrative, coordinating, writing and other support as needed.Responsibilities
- Assists the Executive Director & Assistant with planning, writing, and other activities as needed.
- Assists the Executive Director & Assistant with communications to the Team, Boards, and external stakeholders.
- Electronically files and organizes all documents for the org at-large.
- Performs database entry and maintenance activities for the org-at large.
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours a week
This role is expected to be generally accessible to the Executive Director & Assistant, as well as responsive to emails.Qualifications
- Excellent written communication skills
- Organized and good time management skills
- Experienced with MS Office programs & Google Suite
- Collaborative spirit
- Committed to the mission of Rukundo International
Reports to the Executive Director & Executive Assistant
About RUKUNDO INTERNATIONAL INC
9601 Shadow Oak Drive, Montgomery Village, MD 20886, US
Rukundo International (RI) empowers Kabale, Uganda's most vulnerable populations with educational and economic opportunities that lead to self-sustaining communities.
Founded in 2014, Rukundo International (RI) is dedicated to the overarching goal to empower women and children in Kabale, Uganda, acting as a partner and advocate, to ensure they have the basic human resources necessary to reach their full potential and to be successful. RI is also dedicated to fostering global awareness between individuals in the US and Uganda, providing opportunities to authentically learn about new cultures and develop meaningful relationships with those outside their community.
- Close to 3,000 Ugandans with access to safe water through installation of four water sources
- 50 vulnerable boys who are "off the streets" due to our boys soccer program
- 136 students enrolled in the Rukundo Preparatory School
- 1,165 girls graduated from the Girls Empowerment Program
- 57 students participating in the Scholars Program
- 22 women participating in the Women’s Cooperative to gain extra income for their households
- 100+ children engaged in our weekly Community Center programs
RI is currently partnered with Kyanamira - a small, rural community in Southwest Uganda - to create holistic, sustainable programs that provide opportunities for education, nutrition, hygiene, social development, & economic success. Working collaboratively with local government officials, community leaders, and the people, RI helps orphans, financially distressed families, and at-risk youth within the community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 20, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- 10-15 hours a week