Hospice Volunteers Needed
Volunteers with Bella Care Hospice are Heroes!
* Give to their community
* Provide comfort, companionship, and fun to others in the community
* Listen and Learn
* Share their talents
* Provide activities to patients
* Make new friends through the volunteer experience!
* Help in the office
* Change the world through kindness and compassion
All Training Provided at Your Convenience in Sidney!
With COVID-19, we are still able to go into facilities and we are still wearing a mask.
About Bella Care Hospice
7625 Paragon Rd Suite C, Dayton, OH 45459, US
The mission of Bella Care Hospice is to affirm and celebrate the significance of human life and recognize dying as a natural process. We carry out this mission by providing superior health, social, emotional and spiritual services to enhance the quality of life with peace and dignity for patients and support for families.
Bella Care Hospice is welcoming new volunteers....
Just like YOU!
Montgomery, Greene, Miami, Clark, Champaign, Preble, Shelby, and Warren Counties!
For more information, please contact:
Savannah Ford, Volunteer Coordinator
Make a difference in someone’s life! You might offer companionship, play a game, read, help with a party, assist in the office, go for a walk...the opportunities are limitless!
No experience needed. Training provided.
Join the fun!!
Hospice is a special place for special people...
Are YOU that person?
510 Buckeye Ave.Sidney, OH 45365
August 17, 2021
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- We would like for an initial six month commitment, but you can volunteer any time during the month that works best for you.
- Driver's License Needed Background Check Must be at least 14 Orientation or Training 2 hours per month Sense of Humor, Dedication, Compassion and Kindness, Willingness to Learn Report this opportunity