Bennington Museum Seeking Volunteers
- Bennington Museum is seeking the following:
- Volunteer Program Manager (flexible schedule 5-10hrs/week, outgoing, engaging personality, experience managing volunteers, work well independently, familiarity with Google/Gmail and Microsoft office/ Word & Excel).
- Tour Guides (training for this will begin in June);
- painting/construction assistance;
- guest services assistance;
- event help;
About Green Mountain RSVP Volunteer Program
160 Benmont Ave., Suite 90, Bennington, VT 05201, US
Green Mountain RSVP is a Senior Corps volunteer program - part of the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS). It's a nationwide program for volunteers 55 and older. We serve Bennington, Windsor, and Windham Counties in Vermont. We place volunteers with nonprofits providing services for elders in our community. Our Focus area is Healthy Futures, Aging in Place.
Currently we have a need for volunteers in Bennington, Windam and Windsor Counties in a wide variety of opportunities. Call us toll free today at (844) 258-RSVP or visit us on the Web www.rsvpvt.org
Our primary volunteer roles we recruit for are: Meals on Wheels Delivery, Drivers, Group Exercise Leaders & Companionship, K-12 Mentors, AARP Tax Aide Assistance, Food Pantry Support, American Red Cross Blood Drive Support, and Community Advisory Board members. If you are interested in serving outside of those roles, we will help place you one of our many nonprofit partners.
160 Benmont AveSuite 90Bennington, VT 05201
September 1, 2021
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training