18 people are interested
Virtual Bereavement Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Moments Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
18 people are interested
Moments Hospice is looking for someone who is passionate in assisting families after the loss of their loved ones. This person would be:
-Assisting the bereavement team in making follow up calls -Assisting in bereavement events -Assisting in mailing cards and letters to our families -Collaborate with bereavement team and come up with creative ideas to best serve our community Would prefer someone who has experience in grief and loss but will train if this is something you are interested in! This is a volunteer position that can be flexible based on your schedule. This is a perfect position for anyone looking to gain experience in bereavement! Please send email to email@example.com with questions. If you would like to apply for this position please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly!
Please apply online or respond to this post to get started!
Contact Sally Newbury with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moments Hospice is a Medicare Certified Hospice Agency serving most of Minnesota and Wisconsin as well as the Des Moines (IA), Sioux Falls (SD), & Miami (FL). We are focused on creating individual plans of care, because every patient and family is unique. Moments Hospice is committed to honoring patient’s and family’s wishes during the end of life process. We take great pride in creating long lasting partnerships with our Hospitals, Facilities and Community partners by recognizing that we are guests in their facilities and that collaborating on a joint plan of care always results in the best outcome for the patient. It is our mission to help increase the communities awareness of the Hospice Benefit as we believe that everyone deserves to be comfortable with an optimal quality of life during the end of life process.OUR VISION
- Keeping patients at the center of all we do, Moments Hospice seeks to fulfill our promise of comfort and dignity from admission through bereavement.
- Utilizing "The Moments Way" we serve patients, families and referral partners with expertise and integrity.
- Investing in technology and resources to create an effective work environment to provide exceptional care.
- With humility, Moments Hospice utilizes each missed opportunity to create process improvement.
- Through educational empowerment we create a better understanding and use of the Hospice benefit.
About Moments Hospice
820 Lilac Drive No., Suite 210, Golden Valley, MN 55442, US
We aim to add value to patients and their families at the end-of-life, and assist them to create moments to remember.
Hospice is about living, about giving people access to what they need so they will have the best quality of life during a difficult time. Patients who choose hospice have made the decision, along with their families and doctors, to change cure goals for comfort goals. Hospice believes that through personalized services and a caring community, patients and their loved ones can obtain the necessary preparation for death so that it can be not merely a period of sorrow, but one which gives them deeper understanding of life.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 7, 2022
- Bereavement Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Anywhere from two hours a week to fifteen hours a week.
- This position requires the volunteer to be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident so we can do a background check with a Social Security number or Green Card number. It also requires a Driver's License or State ID.