2 people are interested
2 people are interested
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following projects that support PLCF efforts:
- Collaborate with the board of Directors to identify, create and implement strategic plans to actualize business objectives.
- Identify, recruit, train and develop a talented team of employees who can lead critical departments and manage strategic business functions.
- Monitor company operations and ensure employees and business practices comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Develop the organizational culture and promote transparency and collaboration throughout the organization.
- Develop partnerships with company stakeholders, shareholders, industry regulators and other relevant parties.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities within the organization and its environment to protect business interests.
- Identify potential sources of investment and organize fundraising efforts.
- Represent the company at social and corporate events in ways that strengthen the brand and communicate the company’s message.
- Excellent understanding of finance-related performance standards
- Proven ability to develop and execute financial strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate and regulatory best practices
- Organization and leadership skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
About Poppy Life Care Foundation, Inc.
4590 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 500, Newport Beach, CA 92501, US
Poppy Life Care is a United States non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is determined to educate and empower children and their parents struggling with children’s health issues related to spectrum disorders, development disorders, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Our goal is to facilitate awareness and education while building innovative care programs, which we hope to accomplish alongside our local communities, its businesses and people. We believe in helping each other as part of an ecosystem of local business, healthcare groups, academic institutions and professionals alike.
We believe that we can make a real impact on children's health by implementing unique care programs that include an interdisciplinary approach to education, treatment and therapies. We also believe that care, education, and support for children and their families should be easily accessible.
Poppy Kids Educational Curriculum - we need bright minds and skills to help organize these programs, implement and promote them withing schools. The purpose of the education curriculum is to provide media such as video, children's and parents books or packages that provide guidance, promote acceptance and encourage lifestyle changes. In addition, these media outlets can be resources for parents and children alike to help them cope with daily challenges or ongoing pains.
Poppy Care Directors Program -- This program offers in-home care and support for kids with autism, ADHD, anxiety or depression. The purpose is to relieve parents of the often times demanding therapy sessions, provide an in-home "assistant" that gives parents the ease of mind that they have someone there to help them. As this program develops, there are more support systems created that we will implement.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 27, 2021
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 15 hrs/week. Hours may be scheduled during normal business hours (Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). Occasional on-site weekend event support may be required. Applicants able to schedule the maximum hours/duration listed for the op