Director of Operations
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following projects that support PLCF efforts:
- Take responsibility and initiative in smooth running of all business operations
- Create a department strategic plan which complies with and enhances the company-wide strategic plan and business plan
- Provide effective team and project management duties, including overseeing project completion timelines, monitoring project costs, and ensuring client needs are met
- Continuously reshape department best practices to provide highest client satisfaction
- Liaise with other departments, including finance and marketing, to ensure operations budgets and proper advertisements which meet department goals and attract clients
- Maintain strong relationships with any third-parties (vendors, financial institutions, suppliers) the department works with regularly to ensure smooth procurement and delivery of products and services
- Drive sales and business goals
- Provide outstanding leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development, to maximise work output and work quality
- Identify patterns and problem areas, and implement effective solutions to increase efficiency
- Report regularly to Managing Director with completed on-budget and on-time projects and project outcomes
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to drive sales and network with new clients
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ Years Relevant Management and Industry Experience
- Exceptional Leadership Skills,
- Strong Organisational Skills,
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication,
- Strong Client-Facing Skills,
- Extensive Management Experience,
- Team-Oriented, Project Development,
- Networking, Decision Making,
- Results-Oriented, Sales.
About Poppy Life Care Foundation, Inc.
4590 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 500, Newport Beach, CA 92501, US
Poppy Life Care is a United States non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is determined to educate and empower children and their parents struggling with children’s health issues related to spectrum disorders, development disorders, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Our goal is to facilitate awareness and education while building innovative care programs, which we hope to accomplish alongside our local communities, its businesses and people. We believe in helping each other as part of an ecosystem of local business, healthcare groups, academic institutions and professionals alike.
We believe that we can make a real impact on children's health by implementing unique care programs that include an interdisciplinary approach to education, treatment and therapies. We also believe that care, education, and support for children and their families should be easily accessible.
Poppy Kids Educational Curriculum - we need bright minds and skills to help organize these programs, implement and promote them withing schools. The purpose of the education curriculum is to provide media such as video, children's and parents books or packages that provide guidance, promote acceptance and encourage lifestyle changes. In addition, these media outlets can be resources for parents and children alike to help them cope with daily challenges or ongoing pains.
Poppy Care Directors Program -- This program offers in-home care and support for kids with autism, ADHD, anxiety or depression. The purpose is to relieve parents of the often times demanding therapy sessions, provide an in-home "assistant" that gives parents the ease of mind that they have someone there to help them. As this program develops, there are more support systems created that we will implement.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 27, 2021
- Organization Design
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- IT Consulting
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 15 hrs/week. Hours may be scheduled during normal business hours (Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). Occasional on-site weekend event support may be required. Applicants able to schedule the maximum h