14 people are interested
Market Segment Strategy for Public Safety Foundation
ORGANIZATION: CARM Safety Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
If you enjoy representing customer needs as their champion within product and corporate planning teams and want to help a start-up, we want to talk to you. Our non-profit foundation is anxious to deploy audience engagement strategies. We need your help developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our efforts to educate about the benefits of computer-aided risk management (CARM). Ideal candidates are hands-on team players, versatile and appreciate the multi-faceted roles common in start-ups.Snapshot of What You’ll Do:
- Research potential target audiences who may benefit from CARM technology
- Advocate the needs of specific target audience; be their Champion within our team
- Plan and publish audience engagement strategies, mainly awareness campaigns, and lead nurturing
- Implement tactics arising from strategies executed by you or others, at your preference
- Measure and report the performance of audience engagement efforts
- Advise others on approach for scaling resources, engaging vendors and contractors
- Schools and universities, hospitals and churches
- Banks, airports and airlines, cruise lines, large transportation companies and distribution centers
- Large companies (1,000+ employees) with 100s people per facility
- Corporate (IT) data centers
- Commercial real estate owners and property managers with large company, shopping mall, and theater clients
- Companies that produce products for physical property security, and those who plan and effect installation of those products
- University research laboratories, US national laboratories, US government agencies focused on creating new methods for improving public safety
Who We’re Looking For
You are adept at analyzing and planning market development and identifying beach heads for launch, and owning the critical insights for success at creating presence with high priority market segments. Best for us are energized advocates for the role that market analysis and business development plays for a start-up; cultivating new relationships and customer prospects. Ideally, you would bring a passion for technology empowering end users - and are eager to help promote solutions to B2B and B2C audiences. Since we are a start-up, it’s essential that you are open minded and versatile, and thrilled by challenge to accomplish great things in a lean environment.Your Time with CARM Safety Foundation will be inspiring because:
- Achieve challenging goals, create concrete impact for the business that will lead to career advancement opportunities
- Work with inspiring colleagues and in start-up, low overhead culture
- Autonomy and rapid decision making
- Insight into future opportunities as paid contractor, as funding allows
About CARM Safety Foundation
12725 SW Millikan Way, STE 300, Beaverton, OR 97005, US
CARM Safety Foundation serves to educate and support scientific purposes related to computer-aided risk management (CARM), in order to increase public safety.
We operate as a 501c3 non-profit organization. Founded in 2020, we are a start-up working to assure that more technology is applied to make the public safer. CARM is an emerging commercial capability that uses sensors for data gathering and computers to predict threats before tragedy occurs to humans. This concept was pioneered by NASA, and others have embraced this approach, including SpaceX. CARM solutions will apply similar capabilities/technologies towards a much broader goal of improving public safety.
Volunteers are needed to the functional areas of typical companies. The founders of CARM Safety Foundation are veterans of the technology industry, and feel an urgent need to add more capability for keeping people safe at work, school or during other group activities.
In addition to helping in your area of expertise -- or another area where you want to demonstrate more experience and impact -- all volunteers will gain a greater appreciation for a wide range of technology and how that industry grew via scores of inter-corporate collaborations.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you will be a part of saving lives, CARM Safety Foundation would like to work with you.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 16, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Product Development
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Work hours and time volume set by volunteer. On occasion, attend online meetings at set time. Projects which require any sort of plan should have an end date and intermediate milestones, however time investment up to the volunteer.
- Fluent English language writing capability.