12 people are interested
Front Desk Administrative Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Sourcewise - Community Resource Solutions
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
Sourcewise is seeking a part-time Front Desk administrative assistant. The individual will provide general administrative support, answer phone calls, provide customer service to guests, data entry, research, outreach and clerical support. This is a part-time unpaid 2-6-month volunteer position.
- Appreciate Sourcewise’s mission and values
- Energetic and innovative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of routine office procedures
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to function as part of a team and work under limited direction or independently
- Familiarity with customer services practices
- Accurate and detailed data entry
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience providing customer service
- Experience providing office administrative support
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
- Demonstrated capacity to work efficiently in a multi-cultural context with diverse staff and community.
- Support the Administration, Reception Manager with administrative tasks such as answer phone calls, greet guests, mailing and shipping packages, mail merge letters and print labels, data entry and additional clerical duties.
- Support with additional projects as need.
Monday - Friday, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm., with the ability to work in our office located at 3100 De La Cruz Blvd, Suite 310, Santa Clara.
Reporting and Working Relationships
The Front Desk Administrative Volunteer reports directly to the Director of Finance and works closely with the Administration, Reception Manager.
About Sourcewise - Community Resource Solutions
3100 De La Cruz Blvd. Suite #310, Santa Clara, CA 95054, US
Our mission is to provide adults and their caregivers the tools and services they need to effectively navigate their health and life options. Through a comprehensive network of resources, Sourcewise strives to educate, prepare, support, and advocate for all adults, their families, and their caregivers within Santa Clara County.
Since 1973, Sourcewise has provided services and support to seniors in Santa Clara County. At Sourcewise, we continue to support seniors and caregivers as we expand our reach to include persons with disabilities and all adults in Santa Clara County. We aim to inform, educate, and prepare all adults within Santa Clara County to better navigate their health and life options.
3100 De La Cruz Blvd, Suite 310Santa Clara, CA 95054
May 18, 2022
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Background Check
- 20 hours per week for 2-6 months
- High School Diploma and Experience with Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, etc.)