DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
Partnerships and Outreach Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Minds Beyond Measure
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
What if you could go to your place of employment with a renewed sense of purpose and direction, confident in the knowledge that the work you do contributes to a great cause? When you work with us in the voluntary role of Partnerships & Outreach , this could be your life.
MBM is looking for a volunteer to lead the strategy and execution of our partnerships and outreach to potential clients, including schools, community organisations and juvenile centers. We’re looking for someone who can help grow our footprint and turn MBM into a nationally recognized and sought after non-profit to deliver teacher coaching and professional development and mentorship programs to children and youth through our Creative Arts programs, in underserved communities.
This role is for someone who thrives in a competitive environment, forming business partnerships with influencers, has excellent communication skills and confidence, and can seamlessly vacillate between relationship building, being a creative force who sees opportunities, and can obtain contracts through leveraging data and promoting MBM’s evidence-based programs to align with the client’s goals and needs. You’ll define the roadmap and resources needed to hit our aggressive revenue goals, and be given the support to make it all happen. Most importantly, you will help us move toward our goal of inspiring and empowering students and teachers in underserved communities in New York and in the Philippines, and in turn, grow and improve your communication and leadership skills and organizational capabilities in this pivotal role.
The position entails six main tasks:
- Research and develop a client database of schools and community-based organisations who will be targeted to deliver our programs to
- Collaborate with senior leadership to prioritize school/community outreach activities to meet organizational goals, and assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to form partnerships
- Create an outreach strategy and communicative approach to present MBM’s program in a way that is natural and effective in reaching the targeted audience (through email and cold calls)
- Conduct weekly outreach to potential clients to form relationships and build school and community partnerships, to increase the likelihood of attaining large contracts.
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of meetings with clients for the CEO to present a pitch
- Regularly maintaining, tracking and updating database records of prospective clients
About Minds Beyond Measure
West 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, US
Minds Beyond Measures (MBM) mission is to partner with schools and organizations around the world, to promote access to educational equity, and to inspire and empower teachers and young people, through Creative Arts and Cultural Competency Programs, Transformational Coaching and Professional Development, all while cultivating great Minds Beyond Measure.
MBM's mission, to inspire and empower young people and educators while cultivating minds beyond measure, is accomplished through focusing on three pathways that use a sustainable model which supports individual transformation and organizational change:
1) Supporting educators and leaders through transformational coaching, professional development and teacher training, to develop sustainable and effective pedagogical practices, improve the quality of teaching and in turn, improve student outcomes.
2) Mentoring children and youth through Creative Arts and Cultural Competency programs to foster holistic growth and development, and nurture social, emotional and cognitive well-being.
3) Bridging the educational gap that exists in underserved communities across New York City and beyond, as well as impoverished nations around the world, through providing teacher training, professional development, children and youth development programs and educational resources, to provide all students with equitable access to education.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 22, 2022
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours per week.