11 people are interested
Gift Shop Help Needed!
11 people are interested
Hello! We are just reopening our hospital gift shop after being closed for a whopping 13 months and we are very much in need with some help. Being closed for so long has been challenging because we depend on the gift shop revenue to fund the amazing employee engagement and patient experience events and programs that we, the Auxiliary, provide for our hospitals. People have forgotten about us in our absence and we are trying to come up with ways to drive staff back to our shop so that we can continue to build programs and help our community.
We are looking for volunteers who can help us with ideas around gift shop marketing and creating displays.
If you are interested in learning more, please let me know and I will set up a time to talk in the near future.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Ventura County Medical Center
300 Hillmont Ave, Ventura, CA 93003, US
Provide comprehensive, cost-effective, compassionate health care for our diverse community, especially those facing barriers, through an exceptional workforce, education, and forward thinking leadership
Ventura County Medical Center (VCMC) is a fully-integrated, comprehensive system of hospital, clinic and specialty services. The system provides access to high quality, compassionate health care to residents throughout Ventura County.
While VCMC provides access to health care to all residents of our county, special emphasis is placed on providing access to care for the underserved and those facing barriers to access. Referred to as the "safety net" population, these individuals comprise over three quarters of the care provided by VCMC.
- VCMC is noted for its renowned Family Medicine Residency Program, and is distinguished as the only Ventura County academic teaching hospital with a residency affiliated with UCLA School of Medicine.
- VCMC is the designated Level II Trauma Center for the west county and is known for its extraordinary trauma team, which includes skilled and talented surgeons covering neurosurgery, orthopedic and general surgery cases.
- Additionally, our award-winning neonatal intensive care unit and pediatric unit are unique to a county this size; VCMC boasts the only pediatric hospitalist in the county as well as having the county’s first and only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU).
300 Hillmont AveVentura, CA 93003
September 7, 2021
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- set shifts of 5 hours per week.