Fundraising Help for Mothering Nonprofit
Momivate is a new nonprofit that aims to:
- ACTIVATE the powerful force of mothers
- CULTIVATE maternal instincts into confident capabilities
- INNOVATE to meet modern-day mothering needs
- ELEVATE respect given to the role of motherhood
We have some exciting ideas including an app... and we need help finding benefactors, corporate sponsors, partners with passion and funds, philanthropists who share our vision for changing the future by changing motherhood, because mothers hold the future in their arms.
Imagine an app that rewards you for your work as a mother! An app that provides a form of compensation, called MomUnits, for all the unseen, underappreciated, repetitive and mundane but oh-so-necessary work of raising the next generation. Imagine that this app connects you with your co-workers, fellow full-time mothers who choose to be the main influence in their children’s lives. This innovative app enables you full time mothers to support one another, paying MomUnits to each other for services you provide in your "beyond-mom" endeavors, helping you retain your sense-of-self and keep your skills sharp. Imagine if this app offers MomUnits as tangible acknowledgement for the progress you’re making in the parenting realm, a pat-on-the-back that might propel you even further when the going gets tough! Because this app is run by a nonprofit organization, businesses can donate their goods and services for you to access using the MomUnits you’ve gained by increasing your parenting skills.
At Momivate, we’ve imagined this app -- now we just need the funds to develop it! Can you help??
3232 W MEADOWBROOK DR, W VALLEY CITY, UT 84119, US
At Momivate, we aim to: -ACTIVATE the powerful force of mothers -CULTIVATE maternal instincts into maternal capabilities -INNOVATE to meet the needs of modern-day mothers -ELEVATE the respect given to the role of motherhood
What do moms do?
Moms R.A.I.S.E. U.P. society!
What does Momivate do?
Momivate wants to raise awareness of what motherhood entails, and how, if given the time and empowerment to fulfill each of these aspects, moms would be better off as individuals, their children would be better off as the rising generation, and hence all of society would be better off in the long run!
- Weekly inspirational meetings called S.M.I.L.E. Gatherings
- R.A.I.S.E Certification to develop valuable skills applicable and desirable in the workforce
- A Revolving Closet to donate outgrown clothes and trade them in for the next size up
- Blogs and tips for motherhood
- Online database for moms in partnership with The Mom Project for managing a career and family
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 30, 2021
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 hours per week
- Honesty; good communication skills; teamwork; enthusiasm