ORGANIZATION: SCORE Vermont
Please visit the new page to apply.
Do you love working & creating for Instagram? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for some additional marketing help for our non-profit organization - specifically with Instagram.
What you would be responsible for:
- Based on our current social media plan, you would create 2-3 images a week (1080x1080 px) and their subsequent copy. This usually includes a quote from a famous Vermonter, is about Vermont, or entrepreneurial in nature. We have a large list of quotes and links for you to pick thru to get started. Currently, we have a small stock of photos and vector art for the respective post types.
- You would curate the respective hashtags to go along with the post, and our "standard" hashtags that we use on all posts.
- You would schedule all posts, preferably the week before they drop.
- Potentially repost other relevant IG posts as they relate to the social media strategy.
You would be required to go through a basic set of online training to become an official SCORE volunteer (less than 45 minutes) and from there, you're off and running with Instagramming fun.
Learn more at https://vermont.score.org/volunteer
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, is extremely flexible, and can be done from your home or home office.
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration established to help aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of starting small businesses and achieving new levels of success. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE as a workshop presenter today to make a meaningful difference in your local economy.
About SCORE Vermont
60 Main Street, Suite 4, Burlington, VT 05401, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
Chittenden County AreaBurlington, VT 05401
January 9, 2024
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hrs/month
- Complete your volunteer application at: https://vermont.score.org/volunteer