Constant Contact Manager
ORGANIZATION: SCORE North Central Indiana
Please visit the new page to apply.
SCORE North Central Indiana markets SCORE low and no cost business workshops through its Constant Contact account. As a volunteer organization we are looking for assistance in
- maintaining our lists
- creating campaigns to promote SCORE's workshops, volunteer opportunities, and mentoring services
Come join a team of volunteers dedicate to helping small businesses and entrepreneurs.
About SCORE North Central Indiana
2043 South Bend Ave #104, South Bend, IN 46637, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education. Serving St Joseph, Elkhart, and Marshall counties in Indiana and the southern portion of South West Michigan.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
2043 South Bend AvenueSouth Bend, IN 46637
October 11, 2023
- Administrative Support
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Maintaining our list takes about one hour per month. The more you would do to improve the list, the greater our impact on our communities. We are currently scheduling two workshops a month, each campaign takes about an hour to create and schedule