Outreach to community organizations manager
Help SCORE is dedicate to the formation and growth of small businesses through mentoring, low or no cost business training.
This position supports local businesses and entrepreneurs by
- Arranging for local SCORE volunteers to connect with community organizations
- Developing contact list of community organizations
About SCORE North Central Indiana
2043 South Bend Ave #104, South Bend, IN 46637, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education. Serving St Joseph, Elkhart, and Marshall counties in Indiana and the southern portion of South West Michigan.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
2043 South Bend AvenueSouth Bend, IN 46637
September 15, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Business Development
- People 55+
- You control your schedule and how much time you spend
- Phone and email