6 people are interested
Grant writer for growing wildlife conservation Non-Profit
ORGANIZATION: SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
SAFE Worldwide is a growing California-based non-profit fighting for the conservation of endangered species and the environment through education, community programs, and partnerships with wildlife conservation organizations across the planet. We have a presence on all the social media platforms, as well as our website: www.SAFEworldwide.org We are looking for an experienced grant proposal writer, with strong writing skills as well as attention to detail. Must be able to meet and track deadlines and must have an understanding of which necessary requirements required to submit the proposals to ensure successful funding approvals. You would be working with SAFE Worldwide founder to create a compelling narrative about the work we do, outlining our projects and programs and understanding our mission statement.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you'd like to find out more, please contact us at linda@SAFEworldwide.org and provide a short bio, a resume would be great and why you would like to join our amazing team of volunteers. Must have a passion to help animals and the environment.
We are all volunteer-based and this is a non-paying position. However, we have travel grants and internships available whee applicable.
About SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
15827 POPPY LN, MONTE SERENO, CA 95030, US
SAFE Worldwide, Inc., is a 501(c )(3) non-profit dedicated to innovative solutions that urgently address the survival of the world’s most endangered and vulnerable species, through education, conservation, and activism efforts.
SAFE Worldwide is Saving Animals Facing Extinction (SAFE). We partner with many local communities around the world to help with the survival of endangered species and reduce ecological threats in those regions. Our activities include, but not limited to:
· Collaborating with local NGOs to provide programs that offer conservationally-sound alternatives for people who otherwise depend upon poaching and the bushmeat trade for their livelihoods.
· Partnering with wildlife rehabilitation facilities that share our unwavering commitment to the welfare of each animal, by either ensuring the animal’s full release back into the wild, or providing a safe, natural, species-appropriate environment for the animal to live out its life. the
· Organizing and conducting educational programs and initiatives in schools, through our website and within communities surrounding endangered species’ habitats, to foster the awareness and understanding that human survival is inextricably linked to the survival of other species.
· Working with wildlife researchers, conservation biologists, social-scientists, governments and community leaders to develop, implement and assess solutions focusing on the reduction of human-wildlife conflicts
· Providing an information resource for the public to better understand the problems facing our imperiled wildlife, and
· Many, many other actions focused on protecting endangered species
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 29, 2022
- Market Research / Analysis
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication