1 person is interested
Email Marketing Specialist
1 person is interested
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing School Group’s email marketing campaigns from
start to finish, including from setup, testing, execution and post-campaign analytics, The ideal candidate should
be passionate about creating mission-driven emails, including e-newsletters and other relevant content.
· Owning all aspects of our email marketing, including acquisition and list growth, email design, campaign
sends, and triggered, transactional and lifecycle programs.
· Developing email strategies to continuously improve channel performance, including testing and
optimization to drive growth and improve KPIs.
· Leading email segmentation strategy to identify segments and opportunities to tailor email communication
for target audiences and touchpoints along the donor journey.
· Developing strategies and implement plans for new email marketing initiatives with a focus on a
personalization, segmentation, dynamic content and other innovations.
· Developing and deliver and develop analysis of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting, with actionable
steps to improve performance
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in
no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific
descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered
essential to this position.
· Add positions consulted for this role, both internal and external. Also include direct reports, if any, and
level of supervision.
· 2+ years of experience with email marketing, preferably in a non-profit organization
· Ability to manage/prioritize multiple email campaigns and projects simultaneously
· High energy and creativity, possess a clean design aesthetic
· Passion for creating emails, analytics, testing, and reviewing results
· Knowledge of email best practices in creating templates, dynamic content, testing methodologies, list
segmentation, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws
· Hands on experience working with Mailchimp.
Position Email Marketing Specialist
Department Marketing, Public Relations, and Communications
Reports to Digital Marketing Team Lead
· Degree in English, Business, Marketing, e-Commerce or related field preferred
· Experience working remotely as part of a team.
· Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
· Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving
education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally.
Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive
· In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award
(PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
· School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase
outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We
welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 14, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
- Background Check
- 10 hrs/week