11 people are interested
Secretary - Executive Board Member
ORGANIZATION: COMMUNITY PET PROJECT INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
We are looking for a secretary to manage the emails we receive. This is an executive board position, great for being able to have an impact within the organization and a very strong resume builder.
- You will generally be responding to requests for pet food and medical care. You will be an integral part of the pet food delivery team: coordinating emails, ensuring clients haven't exceeded their period of eligibility, forwarding requests with all of the necessary information to the Route Coordinator, monitoring the GroupMe app to assist delivery drivers with their questions
- We ask that all emails be responded to within 24 hours.
- This position can be done fully virtually, however, we are looking for someone that is located near or within Hillsborough County, FL. Our board meetings are currently held virtually but will be held in person in the future and there are in-person fundraising events if you wish to join.
- You will foster communication within the organization and ensure proper management and utilization of important organizational records such as meeting notes and bylaws.
- You will take the notes at board meetings and any special meetings called by the Executive Director, President, or Vice President. Any meeting notes will be loaded on to the Volunteers' Facebook page within a week of the meeting.
- You will post future board meeting times and place in a timely manner on the Volunteers' Facebook page and forward the information to the Volunteer Coordinator so that it can also be sent out via email.
- You will work with all committees and send out any correspondence needed.
About COMMUNITY PET PROJECT INC
PO Box 7206, Seffner, FL 33583, US
To assist the pets of veterans, homeless, and at risk by providing basic items including but not limited to food, treats, toys, grooming supplies, flea preventative, and medical financial assistance when available.
Our goal is to keep the pets happy, healthy and with their owners and out of the county shelter. We accomplish these goals by working with local authorities and other organizations. We rely on fundraising and donations.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 19, 2023
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- The time varies but averages 2-3 hours a week.
- Must be located in or near Hillsborough County, FL. Must be willing to utilize Facebook and GroupMe.