Kindred Hospice is looking for Specialty Volunteers.
Task: Provide specific support assisting with community events, veteran recognition, arts and crafts, holiday events, etc.
- Training: Is provided by Kindred Hospice and can be based on your schedule
- Days and hours: Flexible! Note: Some specialty opportunities may occur after normal business hours (after 5pm and/or on weekends)
- Time commitment: Flexible! These opportunities are not on a regular basis
- Requirements: a background check, drug screen, and TB Skin test
*As noted, these positions vary. Some require patient interaction and some do not. Please call Peggy at 812.284.2600 fore more information about all available volunteer opportunities. Kindred Hospice Volunteers are provided with orientation and training that will fit their busy schedule.
About Kindred Hospice
391 Quartermaster Court, Jeffersonville, IN 47130, US
To make a difference in the lives of our patients and families by working hand and hand throughout their journey.
Hospice care is specially designed to comfort patients and family members when patients have reached a point in their lives where the priority of care turns to ensuring the patient is at ease, rather than curing the illness.
The Southern Indiana AreaJeffersonville, IN 47130
August 2, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Hospice Care
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Background check, drug screen, and TB Skin test