Kindred Hospice is looking for Tuck-In Volunteers.
Task: Make weekly supportive phone calls to patients and their families.
- Training: is provided by Kindred Hospice and can be based on your schedule.
- Days and hours: Flexible! You can choose the days/times you provide services, in accordance with regular office hours. (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm)
- Time commitment: Flexible!
- Requirements: A background check and drug screen.
* This is an office/remote position and does not require patient interaction. Please call Peggy at 812.284.2600 for more information about all available volunteer opportunities. Kindred Hospice Volunteers are provided orientation and training that will fit their busy schedule.
About Kindred Hospice
391 Quartermaster Court, Jeffersonville, IN 47130, US
To make a difference in the lives of our patients and families by working hand and hand throughout their journey.
Hospice care is specially designed to comfort patients and family members when patients have reached a point in their lives where the priority of care turns to ensuring the patient is at ease, rather than curing the illness.
The Southern Indiana AreaJeffersonville, IN 47130
August 2, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Reading / Writing
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A background check, drug screen, and TB Skin test