Volunteers in this position will assist our Bereavement Coordinator with mailings and other tasks.
- Training is provided by Kindred Hospice and can be based on your schedule.
- Days and hours: Flexible.
- Time commitment: minimum of 4 hours per month.
- Requirements: A background check, drug screen, and TB Skin test.
Please call Peggy at 812.284.2600 for more information about any available volunteer opportunities. Kindred Hospice Volunteers are provided with orientation and training that will fit their busy schedule.
About Kindred Hospice
391 Quartermaster Court, Jeffersonville, IN 47130, US
To make a difference in the lives of our patients and families by working hand and hand throughout their journey.
Hospice care is specially designed to comfort patients and family members when patients have reached a point in their lives where the priority of care turns to ensuring the patient is at ease, rather than curing the illness.
The Southern Indiana AreaJeffersonville, IN 47130
August 2, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Current drivers license and proof of insurance. Background check, drug screen, and TB Skin Test