Sales & E-commerce Coordinator
As the Sales & E-commerce Coordinator you will be responsible for carrying out
planning, management and coordination activities to maximize sales, setting goals aligned
with Intiwawa's objectives. In this regard, you will be responsible for designing and
executing the sales strategies for our Madres Luchadoras project. You will report to the
General Manager, the Coordinator and the Project Leader with the objective of increasing
the sales of Intiwawa's products.
● Create and execute a sales plan both online and with European & American partners and
● Keep up-to-date inventory control (stock of finished products).
● Coordinate with the project coordinator and leader to establish goals and innovative sales
strategies for new products.
● Define and implement Sales policies and procedures.
● Assist the Textile Project Leader and trainer in picking-up and inspecting products, as well
as maintaining quality control standards on incoming products.
● Receive and process sales orders, contact customers to answer questions and send order
● Research online sales opportunities for Intiwawa’s products.
● Find local stores, boutiques, hotels, fairs and markets to sell Intiwawa’s products.
● Research and initiate product collaborations with local organizations/companies.
● Work closely with the fundraising coordinator to develop products to run with campaigns.
● Manage Intiwawa’s e-shop, in coordination with the marketing team and finance
● Research ways to find more traffic to Intiwawa’s e-shop.
● Excellent English and Spanish skills, written and spoken
● Previous experience in sales and ecommerce
● Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
● Excellent organizational, communication and coordination skills.
● High level of initiative, leadership and confidence
● Ability to work both independently and in a multicultural/collaborative environment
● Minimum 6 months commitment
● The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 20 hours/week)
● Flexible, unconventional schedule
● Low-cost housing available
● Work-related expenses are covered
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term
San Isidro, Arequipa, Arequipa 89282, PE
Intiwawa is a dynamic and young organization with the goal of fighting poverty in the slums of Arequipa, the second largest city in Peru. Founded as a German-Peruvian organization in 2007, we now consist of an international team volunteering in Peru and in Germany. Our goal is the integral development of the children and their parents and a sustainable improvement of their living standards. To achieve this goal and fight the symptoms of poverty, Intiwawa carries out projects in several areas: Education: Homework support, English classes, computer classes Health: Dentist project, healthy nutrition, personal hygiene Strengthening sociocultural values: Social workshops and cultural workshops Strengthening environmental values: Recycling, planting plants Projects with the parents: Parent’s School, Knitting projects for the mothers For more information please check: www.intiwawa.org/projects.html
Simply. Helping. Intiwawa is fighting poverty in Peru
No costs! Volunteering with Intiwawa is for free!
100% rule: All donations go directly into the project, we all work together for only one reason: To improve the lives of the children!
International motivated team: At Intiwawa, international and Peruvian volunteers work together hand in hand!
Professional experiences: Specialize yourself in an area of your choice and make valuable experiences for your career!
Creativity and responsibility: You have an idea for a project or an event? At Intiwawa anyone can assume responsibilities and show initiative!
Flexibility: Work with us when you want, in the area you want and how long you want (minimum 3 months)!
Life in Peru: Make unforgettable memories in Arequipa, your future second home!
Benefits for you
Working with Intiwawa is unpaid, but brings other advantages:
Interesting insights in the work of an NGO
Certificate according to your specialization in Project Management, Event Organizing, Marketing, Finance, Social work, Psychology or Education
Perfectionized Spanish skills
International contacts in the Intiwawa Community
And of course, the biggest reward: The happy faces of our children!
Calle Santa CatalinaArequipa, Arequipa Peru
August 30, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Sales Marketing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 20 hours/week)
- See Opportunity Description