Be the Best Part of Someone's Worst Day
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Missouri and Arkansas
Please visit the new page to apply.
Respond on-scene or virtually with other volunteers to home fires (or other local disasters) to provide resources, comfort and hope to the family members who have been affected.
- 18 years or older
- Valid United States driver’s license
- Safe driving record
- Training provided both online courses and hands on with experienced volunteers
- Online application (see below for instructions)
- Volunteers applying for in-person position assignments require vaccination verification. Instructions to provide information and supporting documentation of vaccination will be provided once you submit your application.
What Our Volunteers Are Saying
- "Being able to help someone in one of their greatest times of need is a feeling like no other" ~Charlie V.
- "I may not have money to give, but I have time." ~Taylor W.
About American Red Cross of Missouri and Arkansas
American Red Cross, 10195 Corporate Square Drive, St. Louis, MO 63132, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member or through the generosity of blood donors, providing critical blood to people in need, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Sedalia, MO 65301
August 16, 2022
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Disaster Response
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training