- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
38 people are interested
- Volunteers are needed to deliver hot, nutritious meals to the homebound elderly in Forsyth County.
- The meals are delivered between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Volunteers deliver in a designated geographical area and a route generally takes 1.5 hours to complete.
- Volunteers can deliver once a week, once a month, or anything in between.
- A volunteer orientation is provided and written directions to each address are furnished.
Please complete a volunteer application online.
About Senior Services, Inc.
2895 Shorefair Drive, Winston-Salem, NC 27105, US
Senior Services’ mission is to help older adults remain at home for as long as possible and to help them live with dignity. With concern for those who care for senior adults, we also help caregivers through services and education that will benefit them.
The following programs are a part of Senior Services:
The Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center
We'll work with your schedule.
2895 Shorefair DriveWinston-Salem, NC 27105
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least once per month