- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
33 people are interested
- Volunteers are needed to deliver hot, nutritious meals to the homebound elderly in Forsyth County.
- The meals are delivered between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Volunteers deliver in a designated geographical area and a route generally takes 1.5 hours to complete.
- Volunteers can deliver once a week, once a month, or anything in between.
- A volunteer orientation is provided and written directions to each address are furnished.
Please complete a volunteer application online.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2895 Shorefair DriveWinston-Salem, NC 27105
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least once per month