6 people are interested
Gain Administrative and Customer Support Skills
6 people are interested
Serve our neighbors in need by providing clerical and administrative assistance with the Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP). This position will aid staff with contacting CSFP participants, gather information, enrolling new participants, and other administrative duties as assigned.
Commodity Supplemental Food Program Support (CSFP)
Remote (from your home), or in our Colorado Springs Distribution Center
- Create real and direct change in our neighbor's lives
- Develop personal and professional relationships
- Gain a greater knowledge of resources for low-income populations
- Gain administrative experience
- Contact current CSFP recipients to encourage active participation
- Collect information from current and former CSFP recipients to help improve the overall program.
- Update client tracking spreadsheet
- Basic administrative or clerical experience preferred
- Excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and internet experience.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, problem-solve, and be part of the team.
- Data entry
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 3-4 hours each week
- Minimum commitment of 2 months
To learn more or to set up a phone interview, contact our Volunteer Engagement Manager Brittany Smith at (719) 418-4295 or email Brittany@careandshare.org
About Care and Share Food Bank of Southern Colorado - Colorado Springs, CO
2605 Preamble Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80915, US
At Care and Share Food Bank, our core purpose is to bridge the gap between hunger and abundance. Our mission is to provide food, partnering opportunities, and education to combat hunger and food insecurity in Southern Colorado communities. Our vision is an end to hunger in Southern Colorado.
At Care and Share Food Bank, we believe that no one should go hungry. Every day, we provide food to our partner agencies across Southern Colorado for our neighbors in need because well-fed communities are better for us all. Care and Share exists to ensure that the one in seven Southern Coloradoans at risk of hunger have access to enough healthy and nutritious food to thrive. We know that children without adequate access to food cannot develop successfully, families cannot plan for their future, and seniors find it more difficult to remain independent.As Southern Colorado's only food bank, Care and Share provides food to over 300 agencies; emergency shleters, food pantries and soup kitchens across our 31-county service area.
2605 Preamble PointColorado SpringsColorado Springs, CO 80915
July 23, 2021
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Must be at least 16
- 3-4 hours per week. 2 month commitment preferred.