1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: The Rise Concept
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
The Rise Concept is looking for a creative volunteer Fundraising/Event Manager to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various fundraising campaigns and ongoing fundraising efforts and events
Responsible for devising and running fundraising campaigns and events. You would report to a member of the board and work closely with the Volunteer Coordinator/Manager for events and oversee a variety of projects.
Duties include identifying resources, supplies and vendors, briefing external agencies, managing schedules to meet fundraising goals, monitor and measure ROI of campaigns, maintaining campaign budgets.
In this role, you will work closely with a specific Board member as well as the Volunteer Coordinator, Social Media Promotions, Treasurer and Website Manager, as well as external agencies and/or vendors.
To be successful:
- Have experience in managing events and fundraising efforts
- Have experience with following project management methodologies
- Have experience with or willingness to learn and use Asana and our Donation Software Bloomerang
- Have a heart and passion for The Rise Concept vision and overall objectives
- Create fundraising campaigns to educate and attract donors for physical items and money donations
- Plan and manage Fundraising events
- In coordination with the Volunteer Coordination, recruit support for the efforts, especially for fundraising events
- Oversee the quality and content of copy that is created in marketing events and campaigns to ensure brand loyalty and identity is maintained (i.e on social media or any other media outlet)
- Assess and report results of campaigns or fundraiser events and efforts and apply improvements and recommendations where and when necessary
- Create an annual fundraising plan and budget to include resources, and staffing needed.
Do you have?... or are you?
- Past experience in fundraising campaigns and/or communications, especially in a nonprofit
- Past experience managing and or direct work with fundraising campaigns and ongoing funding efforts
- A critical thinker
- A servant Leader
- Good problem solving skills
- Good people and teaming skills
- Project management experience and skills
- Experience in and/or learn Donor software application (i.e. Bloomerang) and Asana for managing projects and overall leadership information
We look forward to hearing from you!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Rise Concept
15786 Paseo Hermoso, Poway, CA 92064, US
A community hub with volunteer resources providing useful goods and professional services offering a pathway to self-fulfillment supporting those wanting to help themselves.
Our goal is to build a more vibrant and civically engaged community through a volunteer community resale store. Our intent is to inspire community pride, revitalization, and increase quality of life for the broader community.
There are numerous opportunities for the community to provide a sustainable culture of empowering one another. The first to volunteer in the store as a sorter, cashier, personal shopper, pick up/drop off driver, or design coordinator. The second is to be part of the team that educates the community about our program, coordinates fundraising events, or manages the organizational structure.
A small group of committed citizens developed The Rise Concept to restore this need. We would love to have you be a part of our project! TheRiseConcept.org
13325 Civic Center DrivePoway, CA 92064
May 26, 2021
- Event Design & Planning
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Database Administration
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week with more closer to any major event
- Willingness to work as a team to provide an event that empowers families and individuals to live independently.