1 person is interested
1 person is interested
The Institute for Global Transformation ((FGT), is striving to create a better world for everyone. Our Mission is to support individual transformations in consciousness and in the way humanity interacts with one another so as to bring about positive change in the world, individually and collectively. IFGT values team members who are interested in being a key contributor and assisting our organization to reach new heights. Learn more about us at www.ifgt.net.
We are currently building our new website and updating our marketing and branding strategies. We are seeking an experienced Copywriter to share your writing skills with our talented marketing, social media, and web design volunteers. The planned launch for our new website is within the next 90 days, and we need your help to make this come to life. Our plans include expanding our communications and reaching new audiences in our overarching goal to advance consciousness personally and collectively.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in creating marketing materials, product descriptions, short, inspirational messages, and reviewing copy on the website. We are looking for a candidate who has a background in spirituality and is creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
Copywriter responsibilities and duties:
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our voice
- Collaborate with Marketing/Branding and other team members to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the IFGT’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to IFGT leaders
Experience and Skills:
- MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND IN SPIRITUALITY
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications preferred
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print, and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis, and acronyms
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
In addition to responding to this posting, interested applicants are asked to please send a copy of their resume to Dr. Maryann Miller, IFGT President, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Institute For Global Transformation
4915 Atlanta Hwy., Flowery Branch, GA 30542, US
Create a world where people work together to benefit society and the planet. Provide an arena in which individuals can explore higher consciousness and apply their discoveries in practical ways to uplift and transform their individual lives, the global community and the planet. Create, develop, and implement processes that allow individuals to explore, experience and utilize the oneness of all things. Establish a global network of individuals and organizations who work together to utilize shared higher consciousness and apply it to create a paradigm shift in our approach to global concerns and the upliftment of humanity.
We're comprised of two areas of focus that provide rich environments for the creation of personal and global service projects, retreats, and courses. Principles by which we operate:
- Inner growth and service to humanity is our main purpose.
- Ecological sustainability: Nature is sacred, global warming and ecology are very important.
- Globalism: Realization of the importance of diversity within the oneness of our global community.
- We utilize creative processes designed by participants to provide environments for individuals to engage in finding solutions to the pressing challenges facing humanity and our planet.
- We design local, national, and global service projects that demonstrate how higher states of consciousness can be used in practical ways to benefit humanity and the planet.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 19, 2021
- People 55+
- We anticipate this position will require approximately 2 hours per week.