Dunham Health Clinic Screener(Red Cross)
Help Support the Dunham Health Clinic at the Carlisle Army Barracks by serving as a screener.
- Shifts can be 1 hour or more, Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm, 1 or more day a week.
- This position sits at the front door of the clinic and asks the typical COVID 19 screening questions to people before they enter the facility. No temperature taking required.
- Volunteers can 16 years and older
- Volunteer doesn’t need a military ID, the clinic will sponsor the volunteer onto the base.
- Vaccination not required, but mask wearing in the facility is, even if vaccinated.
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
870 Jim Thorpe RoadCarlisle Barracks Army PostCarlisle, PA 17013
September 26, 2021
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 1 shift per week 7:30 am to 4:30 pm