3 people are interested
Google AdWords Specialist
3 people are interested
Comida For Familias, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 2019. Our mission is to develop and improve communities through the innovative use of technology with the knowledge and skills of trained individuals. We are motivated by the idea that technology can be utilized to bring people and communities together to solve humanities’ most basic needs. For more information please visit our website. https://www.comidaforfamilias.org/
About the position
An ideal candidate for the Google AdWords Specialist position is someone who can assist in a variety of tasks to support the advertisement for the organization and cooperate with the marketing team. An Adword specialist may help in the plan, direct, or coordinate advertising policies and programs, or produce collateral materials.
Do you have the ability to
- Create and manage Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns for Mindframe education programs
- Add, track, and manage conversions in Google Ads and Facebook
- Create, edit, and audit Ad Copies in Google Ads and Facebook
- Check Search Queries and create new keywords and negative keywords
- Upload and help create target markets for Google’s Display Network
- Assist in the dashboard and report creation for Google AdWords and Google Analytics
Best if you have
- Google AdWords Certification or/and Google Analytics Certification
- At least 1 year of experience working with Google Ads
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices including local search, review marketing, social media, web content, and paid advertising
- Opportunity to learn and get experience working with the team
- Opportunity to develop new technical and soft skills under the supervision
- Experience with different software applications
Volunteers who want to establish a strong affiliation with the organization are asked to gift $270 to advance the organization's funds to increase our trainee training library, maintain access to canvas, and other services essential for the organization and its members.
Read about why you want to have a strong affiliation with our organization:
To prepare for orientation:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS (707)716-9325 if you have any questions.
About Comida For Familias, Inc.
131 Sunset Ave, Suite E, PMB 254, Suisun City, CA 94585, US
A 509(a)(2), 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that guides volunteers to utilize their skills to accomplish charitable activities. The organization primarily focuses on utilizing these skills to leverage technology to benefit the public.
Comida For Familias, Inc. currently has community that is mainly made up of software engineers and designers that want to utilize their knowledge and expertise to develo technology for public benefit. Potential volunteers are suggested to go to our website project page ( https://comidaforfamilias.org/projectlist) to see projects that we plan to do, are currently working on, or have completed.
The organization also competes in hackathons and designathons to challenge volunteers and trainees to complete projects within the span of hours.
As a scientific research organization concerning food, we also encourage volunteers to post educational videos about exercise and nutrition to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 19, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems