Comida For Familias, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 2019. Our mission is to develop and improve communities through the innovative use of technology with the knowledge and skills of trained individuals. We are motivated by the idea that technology can be utilized to bring people and communities together to solve humanities’ most basic needs. For more information please visit our website. https://www.comidaforfamilias.org/
About the position
Individuals who want to be supervised within the Marketing Specialist role are welcome to join the Comida For Familias, Inc. An ideal marketing specialist may assist in gathering information to determine potential sales of a product or service or plan a marketing or advertising campaign and may employ search marketing tactics, analyze web metrics, and develop recommendations to increase search engine ranking and visibility to target markets.
Do you have the ability to
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically, and translating complex findings into written text
- Collect and analyze data on demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
- Conduct research and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals
- Measure and assess employee satisfaction
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data
Best if you have
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Deep understanding of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing service
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Opportunity to learn and get experience working with the team
- Opportunity to develop new technical and soft skills under the supervision
- Experience with different software applications
- Volunteers that are eligible may receive a presidential service award after a certain number of hours.
Volunteers who want to establish a strong affiliation with the organization are asked to gift $270 to advance the organization's funds to increase our trainee training library, maintain access to canvas, and other services essential for the organization and its members.
Read about why you want to have a strong affiliation with our organization:
To prepare for orientation:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS (707)716-9325 if you have any questions.
About Comida For Familias, Inc.
131 Sunset Ave, Suite E, PMB 254, Suisun City, CA 94585, US
A 509(a)(2), 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that guides volunteers to utilize their skills to accomplish charitable activities. The organization primarily focuses on utilizing these skills to leverage technology to benefit the public.
Comida For Familias, Inc. currently has community that is mainly made up of software engineers and designers that want to utilize their knowledge and expertise to develo technology for public benefit. Potential volunteers are suggested to go to our website project page ( https://comidaforfamilias.org/projectlist) to see projects that we plan to do, are currently working on, or have completed.
The organization also competes in hackathons and designathons to challenge volunteers and trainees to complete projects within the span of hours.
As a scientific research organization concerning food, we also encourage volunteers to post educational videos about exercise and nutrition to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 18, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Technical Writing
- Marketing Analytics
- 5 hrs/week