DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Grant Writer Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Together To Help Organizations seeking the highest quality volunteers that will be devoted to the organization's goals and ideals and will be driven to succeed in winning grants. They will persist in pursuing grants that will fit in with the organization's research projects, even though there may be setbacks. You can't win them all, but never give up!
Grant Writer Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares proposals by determining concepts, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposals (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Enters and monitors tracking data.
- Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding and coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposals with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Grant Writer Qualifications / Skills:
- Presentation skills
- Written communication
- Graphic design skills
- Technical documentation
- Layout skills
- Process improvement
- Strategic planning
- Market knowledge
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Media, or related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in grant writing, prospect research, general fundraising, or a minimum of 2 years of comparable and transferable skills acquired in a professional setting.
- We can provide advice that will help you improve your skills in Grant Writing.
About TOGETHER TO HELP
4175 E RENO AVE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89120, US
At the core of our work, are cultural programs that promote communication within a diverse community that engages Romanians and Americans. Together we aim to combat social marginalization by restoring human dignity, helping and encouraging disadvantaged people through education and social commitment.
Together To Help is a 501(c)3 organization which is active in Las Vegas since December 12th, 2019. Our main goal is to support
intercultural communication between Romania and America, calling all domains of activity to come together and support social and
educational life. Our actions are built on Christian love, and moral values, encouraging human Charitable virtues. We provide cultural diversity and community engagement programs between Romania and America. Together we aim to combat social marginalization by restoring human dignity, helping and encouraging disadvantaged people in our diverse communities, through education and social commitment.
In the last year of 2020, we were present in Las Vegas Community helping UNLV Hope Students, disabled students from Romania, poor people suffering hunger during pandemic lockdowns and we offered new boots and coats for poor children in Romania.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 17, 2021
- Customer Acquisition
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Your time will be self-monitored through Track It Forward