2 people are interested
Are you called to serve? Become a Board Member of GradPrep
2 people are interested
The Global Graduate Fellows Program
Governing Board Prospectus
*Note: Board members require a commitment to diversity, education, and positive change in society.
The Global Graduate Fellows Program (GradPrep) is selecting board members in governing capacities.
For more information about this initiative, please visit Gradprep.org
GOVERNING BOARD RESPONSIBILITIES
- To have a genuine commitment to the organizations’ mission, culture, and long-term growth
- To prepare for, attend, and actively participate in Zoom calls with the founder quarterly. Each board member is expected to serve based on their skill sets and acumen and in compliance with BBB standards.
- To be an ambassador, both in heightening awareness of GradPrep among businesses, schools, church communities, and government leadership--and in bringing to the organization information from its various constituencies that is vital for planning.
- To be available for consultation and willing to use expertise at a level that will enhance GradPrep
- To participate in and support board fundraising efforts
About GradPrep and MBADiversity
P.O. Box 223265, West Palm Beach, FL 33417, US
VISION: Higher prep, Higher calling MISSION: The Global Graduate Fellows Program (GradPrep) is a student incubator for thought, vision, and experience. We offer workbooks, courses, and global leadership retreats to transition you to graduate school and your career.
About The Global Graduate Preparatory Program (GradPrep)
As a result of MBADiversity’s growth and achievement, and because of feedback from members who wish to pursue interdisciplinary or other graduate degrees, The Global Graduate Preparatory Program (GradPrep) was conceptualized in 2007 to assist with the multidisciplinary pre-application process, professional and spiritual development of its members.
GradPrep assists with professional development that allows members to gain confidence and relevant knowledge in the job market and their selected vocation. Members also participate in cross-cultural training and, through our Global Immersion Module (GIM), have the opportunity to strengthen their global acumen through international internships and engaging in humanitarian and missionary projects.
One of the charitable missions of GradPrep is to help low-income, underserved students who have enormous potential but may lack access to test preparation, graduate school application counseling, or guidance in exploring discipline specialties.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 15, 2021
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Approximately 1 hour every fiscal quarter. Board training is provided through BoardSource and Community Foundation of Greater Richmond. Currently, governing board members serve for three years with the option to renew up to an additional 3 years.
- Mentoring opportunities with our students is encouraged and available upon request.