1 person is interested
Dream Centers Women's Clinic Life Coach
1 person is interested
Coaching is an on-going intentional conversation that empowers a person to fully live out God’s calling. This journey of self discovery is facilitated through a gentle questioning approach that allows clients to rediscover their values, motivators, hopes and dreams. Clients are encouraged to take ownership of the coaching process and accept accountability for the small steps they set toward achieving their goals. Typically women will be referred to the Life Coach through the counseling team.
- Certification as a Life Coach, copy of Certificate must be provided to Dream Centers
- Certification recognized by the International Coaching Federation preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Caring and compassionate, flexible, reliable, committed, and excellent communication skills. Follower of Jesus, comfortable with our holistic approach to health including physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual care.
Abilities: Able to learn and utilize EHR according to clinic protocols. Annual overview of clinic policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet with women referred by Women’s Clinic counselors or providers
- Keep to established schedule, plan for absences as much as possible
- Establish a one on one relationship in 45 minute to 60 minute sessions, to build trust, listen deeply, and potentially pray for the individual
Dream Centers Mary's Home: Providing a long-term, in-depth supportive housing program helping single mothers permanently exit homelessness.
Dream Centers Women's Clinic: Offering free integrated health care for uninsured & underinsured women & teen women.
Dream Centers Support Team: Contributing philanthropic, administrative & creative assistance.
Please visit DreamCenters.com for more information.
About DREAM CENTERS OF COLORADO SPRINGS
11025 VOYAGER PKWY, COLORADO SPGS, CO 80921, US
Dream Centers exists to provide health and hope for people working to rebuild their dreams. We believe lives are transformed when we serve the whole person, which means meeting basic needs, providing people with dignifying, integrated healthcare, offering opportunities to learn and access life skills training, and providing a safe haven that supports our clients as they rebuild their dreams. Our values, both core and aspirational, guide our work every day.
We began in 2011 with the Dream Centers Women's Clinic. The Women's Clinic offers free medical, behavioral health, and a suite of wrap-around services to uninsured and underinsured women and teens ages 13-64.
In 2015 Dream Centers Mary's Home opened. The mission of Mary’s Home is to provide single-mother families experiencing homelessness a faith-based transformational community in which to gain supportive relationships, holistic health, life skills, economic self-sufficiency, and community resources. Mary's Home is a two to five-year program to enable single-mother families to exit homelessness permanently.
4360 Montebello DriveSuite 900Colorado Springs, CO 80918
August 9, 2021
- Time Commitment Minimum of 4 hours twice per month.
- Our volunteer application process includes a virtual tour, application, references, volunteer handbook receipt & acknowledgement, interview, and background check.