3 people are interested
Do you like to build partnerships while helping Veterans?
ORGANIZATION: Cincinnati Veteran's Affairs Hospital
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
As an Outreach Specialist at the Cincinnati VA, you have a responsibility to be knowledgeable about the mission to serve veterans, volunteer opportunities, opportunities for donors, and opportunities to engage corporations and businesses.
- Responsible for coordinating volunteers to attend various outreach events
- Attend or coordinate with other local volunteers to attend local Veteran events to provide outreach to potential clients
- Works with military and Veteran affiliated programs, schools, faith based organizations and other community partners to develop new relationships and partnerships
- Develop relationships with potential local businesses and colleges that have volunteer pools
- Develop relationships with potential donors, businesses, and corporations that have an interest in supporting Veterans
- Conduct briefings or coordinates a key team of volunteers to conduct briefings for businesses, corporations, non-profit organizations about the mission, support, engagement and volunteer opportunities
About Cincinnati Veteran's Affairs Hospital
3200 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45220, US
To facilitate the strategic integration of volunteers, donations, and community partners for the purpose of enhancing care and benefits for America’s Veterans.
Since 1946, the Office of Voluntary Service within the Department of Veterans Affairs has leveraged the resources of individuals and organizations across the country to supplement the care and services of America’s Veterans. Within the Veterans Healthcare Administration (VHA), the strategic integration of volunteers, donations and strong community partnerships has helped to build a culture of caring throughout its facilities.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 3, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Technical Writing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- Must possess polished oral and written communication skills to effectively present information to potential donors, volunteers, and businesses. • Outgoing, with strong interpersonal skills and experience/comfort in public speaking.