1 person is interested
E-Commerce - Depop Creator
1 person is interested
Do you have a passion for sustainable fashion and a keen eye for styling items in an innovative and attractive way to generate maximum interest? Would you love the opportunity to develop and manage a Depop store and get a real buzz knowing that you are helping to ensure that we can be there for children and young people with cancer? If so, this is the perfect role for you and we can’t wait to meet you!
We are looking for a dedicated volunteer to coordinate with our celebrity and trading teams to help select suitable items from our donated stock, style them and take eye-catching photos and then list them in a creative and attractive way in a Depop store which they will be responsible for creating and managing.
What you’ll be doing
- We’re new to Depop so we’re looking for someone who understands the Depop marketplace and can maximise the opportunities the platform creates.
- We’ll be asking you to get involved and get creative with the following
- Supporting the general development of our Depop account from fruition
- Put your own creative stamp on how we use the platform to its highest potential
- Research and value items that we receive in our warehouse
- Communicate with our shop teams and help them to identify the perfect items for Depop, that may include developing some guidance for what items work well on the platform
- Styling and coordinating items to ensure they look appealing to our customers
- Preparing items and photographing them in an eye-catching and appealing way
- Writing creative and accurate product descriptions
You will need to understand sustainable fashion and the digital marketplace and if you have experience of the Depop platform that would be great although this is not essential. You will be creative, have a keen eye for detail and have an interest in fashion, styling and photography. Good written and verbal communication skills are required for this role.
We will provide full training in the role and the support of a dedicated Volunteer Manager.
About Young Lives vs Cancer
No. 1 Farriers Yard Assembly London, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JA, GB
Young Lives vs Cancer helps families find the strength to face everything cancer throws at them. We’ve been there before. We’ll face it all, together.
When a child is diagnosed with cancer it threatens everything, for them and their family.
At a time when they should be busy being children, enjoying their rollercoaster teenage years or finding their feet at uni, life becomes full of fear. Fear of treatment, but also of families being torn apart, of overwhelming money worries, mental health stretched to breaking point, of having nowhere to turn, no one to talk to.
At Young Lives vs Cancer, we get that. We are the charity that helps children and young people (0-25) and their families find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them.
We know everyone's different, so we work hard to make sure each family has what they need to get through cancer. Children and young people with cancer deserve the same opportunities as anyone else. We’ll always have their back, because we’ve been there before.
Powered by the kindness of our supporters, we’ll face it all together .
Young Lives vs CancerUnit 6 Emma-Chris WayAbbey Wood Business ParkFILTON, BRISTOL BS34 7JUUnited Kingdom
August 26, 2021
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- We are looking for a volunteer who can commit to at least 1 day per week (10am-4pm) and can be flexible in relation to your other commitments.
- To apply for this role please complete the application form on our website https://www.younglivesvscancer.org.uk/join-our-fight/get-volunteering/from-our-office-or-warehouse/