20 people are interested
Hospice Volunteers needed in Marin, Sonoma , Napa or Solano County
ORGANIZATION: Continuum Care Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
20 people are interested
Continuum Hospice seeks volunteers in Marin County, Sonoma County, Napa, and Solano County.
You will receive an orientation to hospice concepts as well as training for your patient visits or administrative help. We look forward to talking with you!
- Understanding and supportive of hospice philosophy.
- Compassionate person who is accepting and respectful of people's differences.
- Must be a licensed driver with an insured automobile in good working order.
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to pass background check requirements.
- CMS requires that all patient-facing staff, as well as those that are in contact with patient-facing staff, be fully vaccinated, or have a documented religious or medical exemption. This important rule is required for all healthcare organizations that receive federal funds through Medicare or Medicaid.
About Continuum Care Hospice
5401 Old Redwood Highway, Suite 110, Petaluma, CA 94954, US
Continuum Care Hospice’s mission is to provide the terminally ill patient and their loved ones with the support and care they require to live their lives comfortably. Our goal is to provide physical, emotional, and spiritual comfort. We believe that Hospice care should be available to any and all persons with an illness for which there is no cure or for persons who elect not to attempt a cure, resulting in a limited life expectancy.
Seeking Volunteers in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Do you have a need for a little something more in your life...something that can provide a strong sense of connection and fulfillment? Are you looking for a way to share your knowledge, talent and heart that will have a meaningful impact on the lives of others?
Volunteering with Continuum Care Hospice offers you the opportunity to belong to a volunteer fellowship, benefit your well-being and do satisfying work to provide compassionate care to others. You will be a vital and valued member of our team.
The main role of a volunteer at Continuum Care Hospice is patient and family support. Volunteers also provide crucial assistance with administrative support, community outreach, fundraising and special projects.
Choose your best fit from a wide variety of volunteer opportunities and receive specialized free training that will give you confidence in your ability to help while being able to design your own schedule as part of an invaluable team.
Our volunteers tell us that volunteering with Continuum Care Hospice is life-changing and one of the most rewarding experiences of their lives.
Multiple locations Petaluma, CA 94954
January 16, 2024
- Elder care
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Flexible; typically, 1 to 3 hours per week
- Must provide own transportation