1 person is interested
E-Mail Marketing Specialist/Consultant (Newsletter)
1 person is interested
The Email Marketing Specialist has a solid foundation in content marketing that will be leveraged to support the organization in driving the development and execution of our Email Marketing strategy. You will analyze email performance and communicate and immediate optimizations and improvements geared towards channel success.
- Code, test and execute email marketing campaigns - including engagement programs, behaviorally- triggered campaigns, email templates, forms, customer lists, and others - to drive revenue and customer engagement
- Maintain email calendar including concept, content, testing, and audience information
- Set up A/B subject line, creative and copy tests regularly
- Manage review and approval process for email content.
- Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders - including web and UX/UI, social media, creative, analytics - to prioritize and execute marketing programs
- Ensure email marketing automation programs are consistent with brand standards and in-line with industry best practices
- Develop email and landing page content, working with editorial and creative teams to optimize existing newsletters and develop new email products.
- Oversee email acquisition strategies, including the management of email capture on various social media platforms and distribution channels.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- The Email Marketing Specialist will have a range of both technical and creative skills. A strong understanding of web analytics and content optimization strategies is essential. This person should also have a foundation in evaluating the effectiveness of organic and paid content marketing campaigns and be able to give performance updates that are supported by data.
- 0-3 years of relevant digital marketing / web content marketing experience with a particular emphasis in full cycle email marketing
- Experience with Klaviyo, MailChimp, AI Trillion, Sailthru, HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Expertise in email marketing best practices, trigger-based lifecycle programs, compliance regulations (CAN-SPAM/GDPR), and deliverability.
- Experience with advertising platforms such as Facebook, Outbrain, Taboola.
- High proficiency in Google Analytics and advanced reporting execution.
- Intermediate copyediting skills such as writing effective headlines and ad copy.
- Experience with web push notifications a plus.
About ONLINE IMPACTS
6410 SUNNY DR, MASON, OH 45040, US
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that develops websites, assists with digital marketing, and creates technology solutions for nonprofits completely free of cost.
In the past, we have created a service hours software that has served thousands of volunteers to-date. We have created and guided hundreds of nonprofits that were in need of help and want to help as many nonprofits in the world as we can to make a big positive impact on the world.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 11, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Sales Marketing
- Customer Acquisition
- Administrative Support
- Market Research / Analysis
- Content Management Systems
- 5-10 hours a week.