Content Strategist / Copywriter
As Content Strategist/Copywriter, your primary responsibility is to provide support for the communications strategy, and create or plan for the creation, delivery, and governance of useful, usable content to support marketing plans and business objectives.
- Participate in the development and tactical execution of content marketing initiatives which drive traffic, engagement, and leads to deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate and coordinate with subject matter experts on the creation of a variety of content.
- Plan, write and edit content marketing and communications materials as assigned, including website articles, webinars, email communications, brochures, case studies, press releases, landing pages, newsletter articles, advertising, social media posts, and other materials as needed.
- Manage the Podcast efforts - contact guest candidates, develop content outline with stakeholders, manage the release to internal audience and to listening apps, and all related communications and processes.
- Assist, plan and administer public relations programs and manage outreach to media and associations.
- Conduct research as needed to create content relevant to the target audience. Understand the target personas and topics that are relevant to them.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to establish marketing strategies, meet goals, and manage objectives.
- Manage client branding and lead the creative development process, from ideation to execution.
- Drive the communication across all company social media platforms and ensure cohesion among each channel.
- Produce high-quality content internally that is relevant to specific business segments including vertical markets, buyer personas and stages along the customer journey.
- Accountable for creating, proofing, editing, copywriting, and quality assurance and optimization of offline and online content, marketing campaigns and brand messaging in accordance with corporate standards together with the campaign managers.
- Continually audit and update web and collateral content as client or company information changes.
- Assist SEO team with search engine optimization of website pages, keeping a record of changes made.
- Assist team with digital asset maintenance and management.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience: Minimum one year of experience in B2B content marketing.
- Technical skills: MSFT office, Copywriting, social media, WordPress, SEO tools, Google Analytics.
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
About ONLINE IMPACTS
6410 SUNNY DR, MASON, OH 45040, US
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that develops websites, assists with digital marketing, and creates technology solutions for nonprofits completely free of cost.
In the past, we have created a service hours software that has served thousands of volunteers to-date. We have created and guided hundreds of nonprofits that were in need of help and want to help as many nonprofits in the world as we can to make a big positive impact on the world.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 11, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Technical Writing
- Reading / Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- 5-10 hours a week.